Shot Hogs

onpoint

Don't you hate a Game Hog!

The person that just has to shoot at everything that gets up or attempts to land in your decoys well duck hunting?

I want to smack'em in the head...I tend to limit myself from a second hunt with them but sometimes it's someone your stuck hunting with

Chuck

You know what I mean. The guy the continues to shoot across the front of two other people to "try" and claim himself to be the best hunter of anybody by amassing they highest body count.

He automatically thinks "I KILLED IT" ...I SHOT THAT....You want to take his gun and cram it up his &^%$#.

:eek:

Don't you hate a Game Hog!

The person that just has to shoot at everything that gets up or attempts to land in your decoys well duck hunting?

I want to smack'em in the head...I tend to limit myself from a second hunt with them but sometimes it's someone your stuck hunting with

Chuck

I used to be that way when I first started hunting and until I learned a better way. A good way to cure such a thing is to have a "share all game" rule. No matter who shoots the game, it is equally divided at the end.

I used to be that way when I first started hunting and until I learned a better way. A good way to cure such a thing is to have a "share all game" rule. No matter who shoots the game, it is equally divided at the end.

Who cares about sharing the game. I go out to shoot my own game. Fill my limit and you will find yourself over yours, because I'm not accepting the birds you shot. plain and simple. When I hunt with my two sons and wife it's one thing but anybody else gets invited or invites themselves..then shoots other people birds...I don't think so

Last edited:
Not Willing to Share Game with Non-Family

Who cares about sharing the game. I go out to shoot my own game. Fill my limit and you will find yourself over yours, because I'm not accepting the birds you shot. plain and simple. When I hunt with my two sons and wife it's one thing but anybody else gets invited or invites themselves..then shoots other people birds...I don't think so

Thank you for responding.

Thought this was going to be about feral hogs. I was gettin' ready for a pulled pork sandwich.

feral_hogs_boars_bsnwr-w.jpg

Last edited:
Pulled Pork Always Good

Thought this was going to be about feral hogs. I was gettin' ready for a pulled pork sandwich.

feral_hogs_boars_bsnwr-w.jpg

I could eat a pulled pork sandwich myself. Great idea.

Back