Seperating 2 Bucks

Great video but Jazz needs ashock collar.

I hunt sometimes pheasant hunt with guys have have dogs like this and are constantly yelling at them and wonder why they are "not seeing any birds".

Ditto that dog ,was lucky , that the deer had bad footing. great video thanks for sharing.:)

HAHAHA, I really like the part where once they got separated the spirited littler punk of the two went right back in for more! :10sign:

Amazing Video

I just experienced the same thing back in SD. 2 bucks, horns interlocked, one was dead, wrapped in barb wire, the other fighting to get lose. 2 of us were able to pin the buck down, very dangerous, and I used my handy leatherman I had just bought to cut 2 points off. He got up, and ran off. We watched for probably 25-30 minutes trying to figure out what we should do. Buck was so exhausted, we didn't know if he'd make it or not. We do have some video of this and pictures. We felt good about saving the buck, unfortunately the other one was dead before we found them. Great experience but dangerous. I almost got kicked a couple times while trying to cut the horns. You wouldn't believe how strong those bucks are.

I'll try to get some pictures out sometime so you can check them out.

Back