Self Serve Minnesota Dog Wash Stations

What do Waseca, Montgomery and Two Harbors all have in common??? a self serve dog wash station. I am curious to find more throughout the state; so much easier washing Obie prior to getting home. Hunting, camping, hiking, backpacking are all messy. I am the only one in the family who hasn't had to deal with skunk dog yet... that'll come soon too ;-( Sometimes knowing where I can clean up the dog changes the destination and I would like to expand the washing options!

St. Michael has 2. Lucky pets, and the car wash. If my dog was real skunked up I would use the one at the car wash. I think Annanndale has one on the east side of town also.

Hibbing has one! I wish there was one around my neck of the woods, Brainerd. Its a pain washing my lab in the tub, usually I'll do it when we are swimming although I suppose he shouldn't be rinsed out by swimming in the lake................

Thanks Gatsby and Ofer2: St. Michael is close enough to us to be useful frequently and we will add Hibbing to our list. We are looking forward to dipping our toes into Lake Superior on the MI side this weekend. I suppose I will be politically correct and pack the biodegradable soap too.

Back