Seeing more pheasants this spring?

peterpointinglab

I'm living in the meeker county area and im not seeing a whole lot of birds. Friends of mine driving west of here for work say that they are seeing a few more than this time last year. What are you guys seeing and thinking? It was a great winter for them, praying for a dry nesting season.

I'm North of MN pheasant range. Last weekend I heared 3 roosters crowing of in different directions. FUN!:)

I'm North of MN pheasant range. Last weekend I heared 3 roosters crowing of in different directions. FUN!:)

Glad to here of the sightings, ( soundings?), must be due to that rank 20 year old grass!:cheers: In any case, I'm south of the pheasant belt, and you have more than I do.

The city Roosters have made it through the winter. Obie sniffed out a nice long tail yesterday on our walk through suburbia. Definently more than one rooster cackling out there in the mornings; brings a smile to both of us on a drizzly day

LOL, Just saw one in town in ALex an hr ago.:D Big rooster, he has been there all winter. Right next to Ferguson excavating. He has a hen, and must be getting fed there somewhere. He manages the trafic just fine it seems. He is a smart one.:thumbsup:

Been seeing quit a few roosters in the past week. Here is a few photos sorry the 1 pic is not very good. It was raining that day.

Nice Pics Tbear Weird i seen that COCk When i stopped out at your house a few weeks back with no WHITE RING :confused: I thought they molted and lost the Ring Until later in the summer ?

NIce pictures. Thanks for sharing..now where exactly did you see those at so I can make sure to be there on the opener :)

Back