Rotator Cuff injury -now what?

Land man, take from someone that has been down the Therapy Road. DON"T GET LAZY. When you feel great don't quit. Keep up the Therapy Exercises and you will feel great for as long as keep doing them.........Bob

oldest son had shoulder surgery this morning. all went well . labrum tear was clean and not tattered. football injury again rehabed for 6 months last time. will have to do it all over again. say's he still wants to play. i think they should start looking for damage above his shoulders.

Git er done

LM,
If the doctor recommends surgery, suck it up this fall, don't lift canoes over your head, enjoy this season then get it done in Jan/Feb. I've had both of mine done. The right one was shredded with 190 degree tear on the back side of the labrum so that the head of the humerus popped out backwards when I raised my right arm. OUCH! Also had a detached biceps tendon that was stuffed into a drilled hole and capped with an anchor. I actually had 5 anchors put in my right one. Anyway, I wish I had not waited so long to get it done. My shoulders are both perfect, like I was 18 again. Just do your physical therapy!! (and don't miss your pain-pill window...:()Good luck!!

Back