Roosters Harvested???

I took around 80 birds last year. Anybody who took less than me is lazy and anybody who took more is a game hog :)

All kidding aside, just because a guy takes a bunch of birds doesn't mean he's a slob hunter. It could be that he's just a regular guy that spends all his time, money, and vacation hunting. It could be that he has multiple well trained dogs in their prime. It could be that he burns a lot of powder in the off season and doesn't do a lot of missing come hunting season. It could be that he spends a lot of time scouting and getting permission to hunt prime property. It could be that when this guy finishes up hunting early he spends his time helping out the landowners so he'll be invited back. Of course it could be that anybody who takes more than more birds than you....I mean more than 12 birds.....is a game hog.

Hub, you left one out. I'm the guy that hunts 5 days a week. We just DO NOT have a strong population of birds here. If we see more than 1 bird in a day it is a strange day indeed. If we shoot 1 bird in a day, it is a bonus day.---Bob

Back