Restaurants

Speaking of bakeries, one of the best I found is in Platte, SD. It is located inside the Platte Food Center grocery store. Eat in or carry out. :thumbsup:

When ever we are camping in the Snake Creek Recreation Area, sometimes I would make a short run to Platte just for a coffee and baked goods.

Sure missed seeing you guys this year. Yep, you taught us well. We moved a little to the NE this year and found good pockets of birds. Blizzard cut the hunt short but it sure was fun for a couple of days. Really appreciate the time you guys took to help us out last year. Good luck this season and hopefully we can share a cold one next year at the Turtle.

Speaking of bakeries, one of the best I found is in Platte, SD. It is located inside the Platte Food Center grocery store. Eat in or carry out. :thumbsup:

When ever we are camping in the Snake Creek Recreation Area, sometimes I would make a short run to Platte just for a coffee and baked goods.

Total dittos on that bakery; I risk life and limb hobbling across Highway 44 from the gas station to stock up--moving my buns for the buns! Go there!

Back