Reputation points?

quail hound

I was just checking out my user cp and noticed something I've never seen before "reputation points". Does anyone know what these are or how they are earned? I personally think it's a pretty cool idea, just wanted to know more about it.

I have 568792 points:eek::) So must be based on how much brainpower you contribute to the forum:D How many points you guys have?

LOL LOL LOL BHAAAAAA...... What?????:eek:

Just kidding coot.:cheers: With all them points, you still didn't win the mega Powerball. What gives?????:cheers:

I gave you a reputation point for noticing the reputation point thingies.

I have 568792 points:eek::) So must be based on how much brainpower you contribute to the forum:D How many points you guys have?

I just deducted a reputation point for being to sarcastic. So now you only have 568791.

Where does I guy see reputation points? I see where I can add them but can't find a total.

Where does I guy see reputation points? I see where I can add them but can't find a total.

It's in my user cp under my subscribed threads. I don't think we can see how many each other have though.

Is that what the little scale thingy is in the top right of posts?

Yes, can I have a reputation point!?!

Done and done, though it's not letting me add a comment from my phone. And yeah I got like 5 points and it says my reputation on this post is "somewhat good".:thumbsup:

Your the man I tried to give you another repution point but it said I had to spread it around first so i gave jmac one also. I am starting to think this reputation point thing is a bunch of "I'm OK Your Ok feel good BS."

Your the man I tried to give you another repution point but it said I had to spread it around first so i gave jmac one also. I am starting to think this reputation point thing is a bunch of "I'm OK Your Ok feel good BS."

Lol. Yeah until I start disapproving some people's posts.:cheers:

Thanks Moe,

It's been a year or two since I, got one. I think you are right. I got one for leaving a post that shadow got booted/ banned on. I don't know what that was all about. If someone will tel me how to pass them out. I will.:)

Jmac. Click on the little scale thingie in the top right of anybody s post and either approve or disapprove of the comment.

Jmac. Click on the little scale thingie in the top right of anybody s post and either approve or disapprove of the comment.

Robert,

Thanks, coot , Moe , and you just got a point. :)

I have to go to sleep, and getup at 2:30 to go back to work. So see you all later.:cheers:

I had no idea about the reputation points, but at least everybody is on a "distinguished road".

So if somebody says something smart, are we supposed to add to their reputation?

QH, I gave you a reputation point just to see how it worked.

I think its like "karma" on a racing board I hang out on. You can exalt someone, or smite someone, depending on how helpful they are or on how much of a richard they are. On that board, you get to see everyones "karma"rating, and I gotta tell you, its nearly impossible to have or maintain a positive number.. ..I have 17 to the good there... ;)

Back