REMINDER - NOCO PF BANQUET and Last Chance for Raffle Tix

chadsbritt

Hello everyone,

I wanted to remind everyone of the Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever banquet on March 2nd. I've updated the website to include a preview of our raffles and our auction items. Click on "raffle and auction preview," at http://www.nocopf.com/banquet.htm to see all of the exciting raffles and items we have available.

Also, we are getting low on the gun safe raffle tickets. If you haven't ordered tickets, you better do so ASAP. Click on "signature banquet raffle," at the aformentioned website for details.

This is going to be great!!!:cheers:

OK Chad were do you get these tickets? and i see a few different raffles are they all the same price ? I see one for 50, one for 3 for 25?

Thanks
Kevin

OK Chad were do you get these tickets? and i see a few different raffles are they all the same price ? I see one for 50, one for 3 for 25?

Thanks
Kevin

Those raffles will all be available the night of the banquet; you don't get to play those until then, and must be present to win. ;)

The raffle I'm currently refering to is the "Signature Banquet Raffle," or what I was refering to as the Gun Safe Raffle. It includes a Cannon Safe, Beretta A400 Unico, Browning X-bolt 7mm WSM, and a Springfield XD-40. Tickets are $20 each or 3 for $50. We only have 600 available and are close to selling out.

Those raffles will all be available the night of the banquet; you don't get to play those until then, and must be present to win. ;)

The raffle I'm currently refering to is the "Signature Banquet Raffle," or what I was refering to as the Gun Safe Raffle. It includes a Cannon Safe, Beretta A400 Unico, Browning X-bolt 7mm WSM, and a Springfield XD-40. Tickets are $20 each or 3 for $50. We only have 600 available and are close to selling out.

Can you give me 6 then? do i need to meet you I am working in Loveland off of 50th and Taft, or can i pay you at the Banquet?

Thanks

Kevin

Back