Refreshing

Woke this morning to periodic light rain, temps holding in the 50's most the day here in Glasgow, we have been blessed this year with rains when we needed it seems. Was refresshing to feel the cool air after a few hot weeks. Makes ones thouhgts turn to fall. It has been an almost perfect year for upland birds in northeast Montana, hopefully this translates to excellent populations this fall. Even the dogs were excited this morning, they know it is getting close to show time! Hopefully other parts of the country that are besieged by drought and hot temps will get some relief soon. Maybe we can send some of this cool Montana air to the south....

Refreshing indeed. Unfortunately, it sounds like the heat is back by Monday, but I will enjoy this while it lasts. :D

Glad to hear things are doing well in MT, looking forward to my trip in Oct. We did great a break in the weather today in KS, it sprinkled this morning and only got to 98*, not much of an improvement, but I will take it.

Nice weather here to,. Heavy rains during the night and 70' for a high today.
About 4 weeks boys.:):cheers:

Husker,
Glad to hear good conditions this year. I am always in NE Montana Sept 1st for Sharptails and Huns opener. Can't wait! My 72 year old hunting partner just got a new springer pup (always the optimist) to bring this year, so her 1st trip should be good experience for her if bird numbers hold up.

Back