Redneck fire pit

Joe, make that picture larger so I can see it with my Bi focals!!!!! I know you will have to wait until the wife gets home to do it!!!! LOL:cheers:

well in case i cant figure it out it was an oil spill on the garage floor and we added straw to the mix just to see how big it would get

ahh its ok if the garage catches on fire nothing to loose then i will have a reason to build the big shop in the back did i mention we lit this after freezing our butts off hunting through the wind yesterday and we were cleaning the birds and we also had some meall in a can to help us with the idea

hell i have so many cobwebs in the rafters i can't see the suit its not a very good garage just works to store the dogfood and clean the birds afterwards

55 Gallon can!!! Just a suggestion!!! LMAO!!!!! :10sign::10sign:

I have a wood buner but the oil dripped on the floor no oil dry so we did the next best thing or at least thats what the budlight told us

I have a wood buner but the oil dripped on the floor no oil dry so we did the next best thing or at least thats what the budlight told us

Isn't that how all brilliant ideas start? :D :cheers: And I'm not throwing any shots. I've done the same damn thing in a brand new shop with my cousin. He pulled the tractor out and there was oil on the floor and we had to get rid of it somehow, but we threw newspaper on it to start it. And don't tell his brother, it's his brothers shop and we were just doing are part to clean it. :D

Last edited:
well ya know we were thinking about it after it happened and since we are both on the fire dept we should have let it go real big and start getting a couple rafters so we could of had some real redneck fun

Wild Living

Dang, you all know how to have a big ol excitin' time. Oil and straw, set it afire. Man, that is something!

GCB,
Next time make sure you have the weenies and buns ready, heck I googled your home town and you and your buddy must be the only volunteer firefighters in a town of 23 people :) well if Linda Lou had her baby it will be 24.

Joe, just akidding buddy ole pal. Really the web site said there were 13 people, 30 dogs, 2 cows 3 cats and a bunch of ditch chickens.
Really ole brits is a pretty nice guy as I had a procedure done yesterday and he was nice enough to call me and check on me, as my procedure was on my posterior end, for you Kansas rednecks that is the area I sit on, I believe he just wanted to rub it in :)

rub it in? or rub in it?? After the phone conversation I had with him yesterday I'm not so sure you can be sure about anything that goes on out that way.... :D

Spence,
I didn't know ole Gove co. brit even had a phone til he called me yesterday, it did sound like he was talking into a tin can to me though. :) you knoe he told me not to spend any money on a motel room when i comes up ta hunt with him as I could stay in his garage/barn and now he tells everyone it is only good fer storing dog food and fer cleaning birds, and he said I could stay as long as I bought his meals and kept him in beer and liquar as he werent gonna charge me fer huntin with him. Alright buddy ole pal, think I'll pass on your offer. I'll still put the food trough out fer you and all but think I'll sleep in the truck or :cheers:

Back