Redfield Lodging??

Guys:

My partner has secured some ground to hunt near Redfield the first week of November.:thumbsup:

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in or near Redfield?

NB

NB, I'll send you a PM as soon as I hear back from my daughter that lives in Redfield.

Last year while hunting west of Redfield with some fellow UPHer's I stayed at the Westside Motel in Faulkton. Rooms were small and pretty basic but good enough for me and the dogs. http://www.westsidemotelsd.com/

I used to live in Redfield and still do all my hunting there. Stay at the Super 8. But they might be booked already. I used to work there and hunt with the owner. If not there is a lady by the name of Lorah Jankord and she has a hunters house right in Redfield. My family usually has it during Christmas time. Google her and give her a call and see if its available. She might also be able to give you another place to stay. Anymore questions shoot them.

I have hunted in Redfield for the last 5 years (public Land). For the last 3 we have stayed in Redfield at a rental house owned by Rob Eggers sleeps 7-8 ($35/person/night). We are trying North Dakota this year so we won't be staying there. Nice guy tell him Steve from Colorado sent ya.

Rob's email
rttd2003@yahoo.com

Back