recent sd hunt

iowa labs

I spent a few days in your great state chasing our favorite bird with my brother and a friend. We met up with gpowers and dakotazeb and had a couple great days in the field with them as well. We came home with 40 birds in the cooler but sadly left a few in the field we just couldn't find. Planning another hunt late in dec and looking forward to it as well. Maybe i'll run into some more of you up there then

Hunt

I wish I could get back over for another hunt late Dec. with you Chris.... just too busy. We need to start planning our hunt for next year! :D

sd hunt

It's never to early for planning gordy! I do enjoy taking my daughter hunting but with her in school I have to work around her.

I've been back to work for two days and I'm ready to get the wind in my face. We are headed back out dec 13-18. The November hunt was the best five days of bird hunting I've ever had.Couldn't believe the waterfowl in the sky. Since I didn't draw this year I'm in for sure next year.

Hey Chris,

Looks like you found a few honey holes! Assume you were in some of the same areas we hunted two years back...congrats to you. Jonnyb.

sd hunt

Say did I say dedbrd was one of my younger brothers? Yes dedbrd we did have a great time. We actually made it a few days together without squabbling like 2 cats in a sack! And jon, we may have covered some of the old spots....... or did we find some new ones????;)

Chris: old spots and new ones - you seem to have been very successful where others were not. I assume you must have seen lots of pheasants!

Did you hunt any private land?

Back