random pictures from work.

birdman652001

well thought i share some STUCK sprayers...

keep in mind these photos are not ALL from my area. some are at my brother's work, and some are compeitive companies and some are from my shop. i tried to DL some of my stuck sprayers but my phone is being stupid and thinks its a video and not a pic...

enjoy.. and some other random pics non work related.

img00010.jpg

downsize952.jpg

downsize.jpg

chs.jpg

lets say that one tipped over when the tow truck service tried to bring it back up on the road.

0619101652a.jpg

this was a day after of 3 inch rain.

0619101344a.jpg

060700_110201.jpg

060700_110200.jpg

060700_110100.jpg

041200_124900.jpg

yup... the rear end came out... as of today, its still sitting there til the wheat harvest is done. the crane doesnt wanna make a mess in the field. so its gonna sit there til after its harvested.

041200_124800.jpg

MORE TO COME!!!

stuck Knight transportation. happened about 3 weeks ago. when a sign says 11 foot tall bridge, i think most average trucks stand 12 (exhaust tips).... DING!!! hello??? Dont attempt to go under... or this will happen to you!

img00245-20100528-1940.jpg

heres a car i just bought sunday... since now i dont have a patrol unit that i usually drive to work and home....and me and my wife fight over MY truck.. and i mean MY 04 GMC sierra truck.... i let her win.. i went out and bought this POS... which looks like a POS but this baby runs like brand new.

i bought this baby for 900.00. a/c still works. windows still works (which impressed me, amazing), doesnt slip in the tranny, doesnt over heat, runs quieter than my truck does.. BUT... dispite the engine and interior (which is in good condition) the exterior looks like shit.. back when Ford made these cars, their clear coat was a CHEAP kind and faded easy...

so here it is.. 1992 Merc Grand Marq faded black which i may repaint, take the decals off and maybe make it look like a good looking car... but this is my work car... i dont wanna sit in my nice truck when i got chemical stuck to my clothes when i take this truck out on the town or vacations... this car im only using for work... still does spin tires and its at a whopping 140K miles!.

S6301060.jpg

S6301059.jpg

believe it or not.. when i first started as a police officer.. i was driving a 1995 Crown Vic with a vector light bar, (NYC style) and this car's interior reminds me of it... but that car i drove for the dept, was a car i used back and forth to work but not my actual patrol unit, but i used it when i was off duty if i got called out. shortly after, i did get my 2005 Tahoe (when i was working in 2005.)

Last edited:
Them some bad days. Who pays to have them pulled out? Around here they make farmer pay:mad::coolpics: Nice work car perfect price:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing and happy spraying:)

Sweet ride. The spray that is. How do they pull them out without ripping up the field.

pics like that make not miss spraying even more the only reason i miss it now is becouse of the wildlife and I would get a heads up on all the good hunting spots

birdman,
thanks for sharing the pics. i have heard that its been wet and muddy up there. your pics more than prove that its wet and muddy. :)

Bman, now I know why I am starting to see duals on sprayers.....

we dont got duals but we do have tires that you take 3 of those skinnys together and thats how wide the tires we have. only one sprayer has that right now but once the sunflowers are up, those fats come off.

but i get more places with skinnys on than the fats do.. and if the fats get stuck... good LUCK!

we get pulled out at no charge and no one charges anyone anything.

img056.jpg

Last edited:
finally... heres a pic of my stuck sprayer. doesnt look like it but it is.. and it was sinking in a creek bed going sideways. if we had left it for another 30 mins.. it would tip over. we got a tractor and pulled it out backwards ...

img040.jpg

heres some more... i didnt get stuck but you can see how wet it was. this is from last week friday's corn... water in fields.

WHOA!! water!!

img069.jpg

okay.... lets back up before i sink in and get stuck!

img070.jpg

more pics.

img071.jpg

img072.jpg

Nice work car perfect price:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing and happy spraying:)

Thanks. i could of easily got a different truck but i miss the old Crown Vic feel and this car came in at 900.00. runs great... just need a paint job. Blues Brother style!! a black and white.. what y'all think?

Come on Birdman you could have made it. Remember, Victory goes to the bold.

Come on Birdman you could have made it. Remember, Victory goes to the bold.

oh i can make it... but do i wanna deal with the owner who owns this field why its ripped up from the sprayer? i think not.

lol i wished i had taken a pic of a sprayer i got stuck and then i just backed up abit, then took a long hard run forward and got out... damn i was so lucky.

You got to paint the car Blues Brother style:D Make sure you post pictures. I'm with Moellermd you could of made it:D Whats an angry farmer give him a coupon to the duonut shop he'll be happy:)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Back