Rain

It looks like rain here in the springs, was thundering a little and some lighning I noticed but still no rain yet, talked to some friends East of me and they were getting rain, some said they were getting somewhat heavy rain but still none here :mad: I suppose the neighbors in the Mountain Shadows area are looking toward the sky and praying for some rain but not to the point where they may have flooding due to the lost of ground cover to prevent run off.
We sure need the rain as my yard looks like the Sahara desert. :)

Stuck inside so I cant see what it's like outside right now. Would be nice to let mother nature do some of the work so I don't have to send so much money to the utility company this month> :D

Finally some down SE!!!! Looks to head SW kansas tonight!!! Let's get some more!!!:thumbsup:

It has been thundering and lighning here n the Springs, rained some but not very much heading to Kiowa in about an hour and hoping I won't run into some heavy rain, have to pull up the forecast for there. Talked to my dad about the rain in Missouri, he said it is not to bad where he is but down south of him they the river is out of its bank, the Cape Guiradou ( sp) area.

Back