R U Ready

FLDBRED

Another season is upon us and it should be a good one . Judging from the youth hunts on SGL's the food and cover crews have done an excellent job . So get out there and enjoy the best time of the year and be safe!

We had a good first day. Much to our surprise we had the field we wanted to hunt to ourselves and our hunt was over by 9 o'clock . Hope everyone had a good day!

Good for you. I was done in 30 minutes today. 2 points, 2 shots and 2 retrieves. Saw more hunters today than I usually do. I had plenty of time to clean up and go pick up my youngest from football practice. Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season. I’ll be out with my other boy today looking for a doe.

Good for you. I was done in 30 minutes today. 2 points, 2 shots and 2 retrieves. Saw more hunters today than I usually do. I had plenty of time to clean up and go pick up my youngest from football practice. Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season. I’ll be out with my other boy today looking for a doe.
Way to go ! Good luck deer hunting .

Good day today in central PA too. Lots of birds and other than a few chip shots missed, a pretty quick hunt. There were definitely a lot of people out though.

Had a great time, was more focused on setting up a friends daughter to bag her first pheasant, and she did. Dog work was a crap show but I was expecting it due to my lack of training but, no worries that will just get better over time.

Now the season started, What’s your fav phez recipes?
mine is, pluck whole bird ( if not destroyed from the shot)
And rotisserie in my new air fryer.

Now the season started, What’s your fav phez recipes?
mine is, pluck whole bird ( if not destroyed from the shot)
And rotisserie in my new air fryer.
Sounds like a good idea, I may try that ! Lately I've been just breasting them out and my wife finds different ways to serve them.

WOW! How fast they grow ! Way to go Carson !
We've had action every time out . There's been a lot of people out, seems like nobody works anymore. lol !

Yep. Carson is 13 and Connor is 15. Football is ending and basketball along with wrestling is starting up. Next year both will be in high school.
Enjoy the season!

Yikes...it seems like they were just toddlers and now it's high school . Then Penn St . !

I don’t think they are too interested in Penn State. Connor wants to wrestle in college and he’s not a D1 wrestler. And psu costs so much for a state school. A lot of private schools end up costing less after grants. aides and scholarships are given out. It’s crazy! But who knows what will happen over the next 2 1/2 years.

Always enjoy the deer season but now it's time to get back out there with the dogs Good luck everyone!

Back