Quail hunt with my 1yo pup

Nice video of great dog work. Really impressed with the backing. More impressed as to how on earth you got these birds out in the open. Most of the time I am shooting through plum thickets or bushes.

Great video as always Steve.

Flint is coming along nicely! Glad to hear Indy is back at home. Now just gotta get him healed up and back on the birds!

Indy had surgery for a blockage in his intestines. It looks like he had something injure his intestine and the become encapsulated. It kept getting bigger until it stated to block things up. We were worried that it might be a cancer, but it looks like that is not the case. The results are not final, but the Dr was 99% sure it wasn't cancer.

Nice video of great dog work. Really impressed with the backing. More impressed as to how on earth you got these birds out in the open. Most of the time I am shooting through plum thickets or bushes.

That was about as open areas you will find them in. I actually think that they had been flushed out in those areas by hunters in there before me.

Back