Public Land Prizes

KSBrittman

View attachment 9555
MIForester and I have been visiting about making a trip to the prairies of Nebraska and this year we could make our schedule work out to hunt together for a few days . Here Forester is with two super dogs they happened to be sisters Bella Toms dog on screen left and My dog Ginger . I wish I shot as good as my dog hunted . However Forester was on par with the fine bird work of Bella the Brittany , Tom shot his limit by noon on the first day of our hunt .

Forester I enjoyed sharing the fields with you and enjoyed talking bird dogs and matching Witts with the riingneck pheasant .

View attachment 9556

It was a great week and time hunting with you in Nebraska. Our shooting was not as strong as the dog work, even when we ran the B team! It was great to Ginger and Bella work together and she their similarities and yet their differences, it was evident by the photos, Bella had a better nose for the roosters than Ginger.....lol

It was a great week and time hunting with you in Nebraska. Our shooting was not as strong as the dog work, even when we ran the B team! It was great to Ginger and Bella work together and she their similarities and yet their differences, it was evident by the photos, Bella had a better nose for the roosters than Ginger.....lol

10X and that is what is great and what this form should be about—
GRATE POST GUYS:cheers:

10X and that is what is great and what this form should be about—
GRATE POST GUYS:cheers:

You are so correct David, I just put my nebraska & south dakota report/trip summaries in their respect state forum......

Last edited:
Back