Pointing Lab Owners

dukhnter7

Just a heads up:

RMPLC Annual Club Meeting:
March 7, 2015
Denver Bass Pro Shop
9am-1pm
All members and pointing Labrador enthusiast invited to attend.

And if you're looking for a Bearpoint Kennel pointing lab, come to the Denver Pheasants Forever Banquet on March 14 to bid on a yellow male pup.
Tom

My pup is from Bearpoint, and wowsa, what an awesome dog! (I might be slightly biased). Go bid on him!

Or you can attend the Pikes Peak Pheasants Forever Banquet this Saturday night 28 Feb at 1600hrs at the The Event Center at Rustic Hills (formerly The Colorado Springs Event Center) 3960 Palmer Park Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Greg

There will be a Bearpoint pup there for auction as well.

My fellow Denver PF board member Dick Rouse was the successful bidder for the Bearpoint Lab pup. He'll be bringing in a younger buddy for his aging Golden named Boomer. I'm looking forward to hunting with him and his new pointing lab pup next year in S. Dakota. His pup can run alongside Parker the pointing lab "birdhorse".
POL

Just a reminder of the meeting this Saturday 9am at the Bass Pro:

RMPLC Annual Meeting
Election of Officers
General membership
Board Meeting
Training and Seminar announcements
APLA Spring Hunt tests
Door Prizes
Professional Trainers and Breeders in attendance

We have some awesome door prizes! :cheers:

My fellow Denver PF board member Dick Rouse was the successful bidder for the Bearpoint Lab pup. He'll be bringing in a younger buddy for his aging Golden named Boomer. I'm looking forward to hunting with him and his new pointing lab pup next year in S. Dakota. His pup can run alongside Parker the pointing lab "birdhorse".
POL

Curious how much was the winning bid?

Back