Please don't hurt me!

Chuck Isaac

Good evening everyone. I know this is going to hurt, so be gentile. After reading about all the great activities, before and during the opener of pheasant season, I read that some dinners will include nut fries. I live in Western Penn, and haven't heard about this treat, could someone please explain. I am arriving in Hays on Thursday, and would like to take in some of the dinners before the first day.
I wrote an early post, and I would like to take this time, and thank everone who replied. Hope everyone has a safe an sucessful hunt.
Thanks Chuck Isaac

nut fries

Severed deep fried testicles, from sheep, lambs, cattle. Otherwise known as rocky mountain oysters. Enjoy. There will also be tamer, more conventional fare available.

I love nut feeds. When I was an Ag Ed teacher we had a nut feed every year. People would drive a long way to come to it. I wanted to sell T-shirts that said "West Branch Teste Festi" but the principle gave it a no-go.

I love nut feeds. When I was an Ag Ed teacher we had a nut feed every year. People would drive a long way to come to it. I wanted to sell T-shirts that said "West Branch Teste Festi" but the principle gave it a no-go.

Now thats funny I don't care who you are. "Teste Festi"

Where "you're sure to have a ball".

Each year in Stillwater Oklahoma they have "Calf Fry", a couple days of concerts and a whole lot of calf fries get served.

Altoona, Kansas used to have the "Pairie Nut Hut", not sure if its still open or not.

Man it has been a long time since I have had some good eating. I love them too. I'm not fussy on which ones they are........Bob

They are awesome!!!! Buffalo are more tender than beef, Lamb and turkey are excellent as well!!!! Seem to make me shoot better!!!! LOL:cheers:

Good evening everyone. I know this is going to hurt, so be gentile. After reading about all the great activities, before and during the opener of pheasant season, I read that some dinners will include nut fries. I live in Western Penn, and haven't heard about this treat, could someone please explain. I am arriving in Hays on Thursday, and would like to take in some of the dinners before the first day.
I wrote an early post, and I would like to take this time, and thank everone who replied. Hope everyone has a safe an sucessful hunt.
Thanks Chuck Isaac

Bull fries, calf fries, lamb fries, nut fries, mountain oysters, they are all the same. I prefer lamb fries with mustard, mayo, lettuce, pickle, and onion on a hamburger bun.

I think theres a Testicle Festival here in WI. I believe they hold it up north in Breed. The town slogan is ''Come up north to Breed.''

I think theres a Testicle Festival here in WI. I believe they hold it up north in Breed. The town slogan is ''Come up north to Breed.''

Cheeseheads are witty. LMAO

feed

we stayed in Oakley last year and went to a good dinner at a school, VFW, or someplace like that opening day night, that wasn't too far away---anyone know where that might have been?? It was a good one!

Back