Places to Stay

BPATT11

I am just doing research on where to hunt and where to stay. I am looking for a place that has a kitchen and will allow my dog to come into the house. I am planning a hunt with just him and I that could expand to a few people, probably 5 maximum. I would prefer not to stay in a hotel because I am going to cook just a few meals there, but also eat out at local places to give them support!

Any advice or information would be appreciated.

youre probably going to need to dial it down to a more specific area
First post...welcome to UPH

keeping a dog inside may be a big request, most rentals require/provide outside boarding.
social distancing could still be in affect, hope not.
packing plants in SD having a big virus outbreak at this time.

If it's just you and the dog, I would get a hotel room with a kitchenette. With a party, my advice would be to check out a VRBO.

I am just doing research on where to hunt and where to stay. I am looking for a place that has a kitchen and will allow my dog to come into the house. I am planning a hunt with just him and I that could expand to a few people, probably 5 maximum. I would prefer not to stay in a hotel because I am going to cook just a few meals there, but also eat out at local places to give them support!

Any advice or information would be appreciated.

The hassle to find what you are looking for is the reason I have purchased campers -several types over the years-
Where I work now I could have a ver nice room in a lodge—but they don’t allow dogs—so I still use a small camper for my dogs and myself-
�� good luck hope you find what you need—

Back