Picture Perfect...

Husker

This South Dakota weather has been unreal! Saturday we had upper 40's and Sunday we got into the 50's! The birds are spooky, but man is there's a bunch left. The birds are huge, and with this mild weather so far they should do just fine over the winter and next year should be better yet. Sounds like next weekend may be my last for the year, it's sounds like the weather should be nice again. :10sign:

1323646534035.jpg

2011-12-10_16-50-23_336.jpg

2011-12-11_14-18-57_532.jpg

Great Pictures, sure make me want to head to SD next year. I have never shot a phesant outside of the state of Kansas. But it is on my bucket list.

Madison COunty,

We hunt the center of the State, all wild birds on private ground. There's a lot of areas in the State that took a good hit, but there's more areas that are as good, if not better then last year. This year I've hunted pheasants 20+ days over 4 different counties and we've found great bird numbers everywhere we've been. I'm very lucky to have the land and the opportunity to hunt as much as I do, and I take full advantage! :cheers:

Steve

I wish those critters could migrate!!!LOL! Looks like a good time was had by all!!! Thanks for sharing!!:coolpics::cheers:

Steve, you are indeed blessed! Great hunt & pics . . . consider adopting me next year when pup & I head east . . .

Back