pics from preserve hunt

gawd thats an ugly box....

haha of course... Not real sure my dog would even ride on the tailgate with that thing back there.

My box is just painted plain white, might have to give it some purple accents now.

:)

I really like Eckman's preserve, we were meaning to get out there before the season started, but never made it.

Rut

My dogs just threw up ;) I was going to hit a preserve before the opener but never got the time

I went to quail creek in prescott ks on sat. to put some quail in front of my new shorthair pup before the season! She did awesome but still a little learning left for her!

haha of course... Not real sure my dog would even ride on the tailgate with that thing back there.

I did some math to figure out the ratio of how much my dog box is better than a ku box, it came out to a ratio of 59:7;)

I agree with Spence. One ugly box. Dan, I did like your 59:7 comment. Unfortunately, I got to endure that beatdown in person (well at least until we gave up and went to the bar).

Mike does a good job at Eckman's. I swear he puts a couple of extra birds out when he comes to check on you on his 4-wheeler. It's been a good way for me to get my boys into some birds without having to be gone for a whole weekend.

Back