Pics from Kansas hunt

rwigg

My Son and I with our catch of the days.

It looks like you and your son had a great trip Rod. You guys didn't violate the "No cleaning birds in the room" policy at your motel did you? :D

LOL! Naw, we stayed out side and used garbage bags. There were a few feathers floating around the place everyday though! Although I thought we were staying by a sulfer plant one morning! Man did it stink!!!

Great!! Glad you and your son had a productive hunt. Come back to visit us any ole' time......maybe we could get a cup of coffee together if scheduling works out.

Thanks Kbritt, A good cup of coffee is always great fith friens and fellow hunters. We will be back, providing weather is not crazy and I'm not pushin up daiseys!!!! Lord willing! Hope you have a successfull year!:10sign:

Rod​

Thanks Kbritt, A good cup of coffee is always great fith friens and fellow hunters. We will be back, providing weather is not crazy and I'm not pushin up daiseys!!!! Lord willing! Hope you have a successfull year!:10sign:

Rod​

I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where hunting is still legal. There are plenty of birds in the great state of KS. Even if I don't kill another bird, it will be a successful year! This time of year I remember what I should be thankful for (better yet, I'm more concious of it). Living in a country that gives me the right to own a firearm and drive to the fields, living in a country that offers a standard of living that allows me to drive to my hunting spots......well, you all get the point. I

t will be a good hunting season because there exists a hunting season!!

Could not have said it better!!:10sign:

Rod​

Great pics, congrats on a good hunt

Back