Pheasant Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshirt

Just got back from the Chamberlain South Dakota area. Although I must admit I was not hunting, we went up there for a Walleye fishing trip. I talked to several hunters staying at the same motel we were at all were complaining about the lack of birds.. Spoke with a group from Minnesota they had 7 guys and 8 dogs and only managed 7 roosters in 3 days of hunting. They were hunting private ground as well. Worst year that they have ever had.

Funny I was south east of chamberlain a bit last thusday with two rookie kids and a half-assed lab and put 7 in the bag in 5 hrs on private land. We were eating dinner at the busted nut in chamberlain by 5:30. Seen probably a hundred birds and lost one to the coyotes. Not all stories are bad ones up there. Farmer I hunt with east of pierre put 90 birds on ice with 10 guys for three day's last weekend, and half the crops are still in there.

Last edited:
Had two days of excellent hunting in Jones Co.

Not to stray off subject but there is a certain amount of hate on all of these forums, Iam also on Walleye Central and Nebraska Fish and Game forums and believe me they are no different. One has to just kind of shift through some of the information reported and go with it. I think its human nature!

Piss on pheasants. How was the fishing?

This issue is done over with and closed.

The reasons why he was banned are between us and Noplckneb or Lobo. As he repeatedly was warned and given many chances. When we as moderators get more emails from new members afraid to post on here because of a few guys, we have to take action. Then we get sponsor members that are not willing to be on here, we have another problem. You guys take it to the point of where it doesn't need to go. Its unfortunate, because this has been a great place for people to get information and talk about the pheasant hunting.

So I ask, if you want to harass your buddies, or complain about someone, do it through PM. Or if you have a problem with someone, do not air it our publicly.

Please do not stir the pot anymore on this subject as it gets old coming on here just to clean up the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back