Pheasant Fest host cities

woodsman

I see next years host city is Kansas City,Mo. I was just wondering has it ever been in any cities east of Milwaukee,Wis. where it was in 2014.I know a great deal of hunters come from the upper midwest and east to hunt in the pheasant states and would really support a Pheasant Fest and probably sign up lots of new members.I know keeping it in pheasant states is important - any thoughts.Thanks

They announced that it would be in Kansas City at Pheasant Fest yesterday. I love Kansas City but one of these days I think the folks in South Dakota need to get their chance. I know the lack of event facilities have been an issue but I hope that someday it moves that way. I don't think it has ever been held east of Milwaukee.

I see next years host city is Kansas City,Mo. I was just wondering has it ever been in any cities east of Milwaukee,Wis. where it was in 2014.I know a great deal of hunters come from the upper midwest and east to hunt in the pheasant states and would really support a Pheasant Fest and probably sign up lots of new members.I know keeping it in pheasant states is important - any thoughts.Thanks

I agree..I think they should hold one a little further east!

I was working a booth at pheasant fest and when they came around to get our opinions on things , we told them how about farther east or even Denver and asked about why not Sioux Falls SD. Sioux Falls will have a place to host the event when they get finished with the events center and may even already have room. Don't know what the requirements are.

Back