PC Transfer

EdgeWater

New to this forum, heavy follower of PC before the spam. Live down in South Florida where I fish and duck hunt up in central Florida, but get up to Ispwich, SD every fall for the opener.

My Dad grew up in Watertown and I have family land I hunt in Ipswich. Looking forward to the discussions.

Anyone down for a visit, let me know, and we'll head offshore.

Welcome: Looking forward to discussing hunting with you. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! Sounds like you got a sweet hookup! Lots of good info here and you'll have fun too!:cheers:

New to this forum, heavy follower of PC before the spam. Live down in South Florida where I fish and duck hunt up in central Florida, but get up to Ispwich, SD every fall for the opener.

My Dad grew up in Watertown and I have family land I hunt in Ipswich. Looking forward to the discussions.

Anyone down for a visit, let me know, and we'll head offshore.
A buddy and I are talking about making a fishing trip of some sort to Florida this year, I'll let you know and maybe we can get together. Welcome to the site....:thumbsup:

shoot me an email when you are in town. i live near ft. lauderdale and the offshore fishing is great in the spring.

Welcome aboard! Got down to the quail symposium in Tallahassee about 10 years ago, sheesh, you guys have to corner on humidity and fire ants. Lots of quail on Tall Timbers though. Country like I've never seen before!

Back