Paul D. Nelson

dukxdog

Owner and founder of Nelson pheasant hunting farm was killed in a freak tornado incident while driving his motor coach. One just never knows how it might happen.

I use to drive past his hunting farm when I was in the area. When a person passes it is important to honor the memory and he did support the pheasant hunting sport. I hope his family doesn't read some of the comments. RIP fellow hunter.

One of many high end shooting spots in SD. Must have had some posts removed ? Nothing distasteful above.

distasteful how? because i made mention of his high prices? good for them for catering to the 1%. especially on the prairies of sd

distasteful how? because i made mention of his high prices? good for them for catering to the 1%. especially on the prairies of sd
Bringing class warfare to pheasant hunting and the untimely death of another human being.......i would almost laugh, but you ain't worth the effort.

im not dividing anyone. i grew up in a farming community of 900 people. where i moved my junior year of highschool becsuse corn was $1.50/bushel and hog prices were in the toilet. my dad did construction and had no one building because of it. im commending the guy for being able to fetch that kind of money and provide jobs to the area. as mentioned it must be a heck of place w great food shooting and accommodations for $6-8k.

im not dividing anyone. i grew up in a farming community of 900 people. where i moved my junior year of highschool becsuse corn was $1.50/bushel and hog prices were in the toilet. my dad did construction and had no one building because of it. im commending the guy for being able to fetch that kind of money and provide jobs to the area. as mentioned it must be a heck of place w great food shooting and accommodations for $6-8k.

Randy - I don't know why one particular member has such a problem with your comments, but I don't think that applies to anyone else on here. I can't imagine how your comments would be interpreted as 'dividing America' or 'class warfare'. Your comments were matter of fact and complimentary to the man's success.

Bringing class warfare to pheasant hunting and the untimely death of another human being.......i would almost laugh, but you ain't worth the effort.

Randy - I don't know why one particular member has such a problem with your comments, but I don't think that applies to anyone else on here. I can't imagine how your comments would be interpreted as 'dividing America' or 'class warfare'. Your comments were matter of fact and complimentary to the man's success.

Montana Husker - Unless one of the moderators did a permanent delete (which I do not see to this thread), randywatson in his writing is being complimentary towards Paul Nelson. He's just simply saying tongue in cheek that it's pricey and good for Nelson Farm for catering to the 1%. That's it. So this matter I will consider squashed at this point... unless anyone wants to push it, which I do not recommend. Thank you.

Back