Paintings of Hunting Dogs

Hi he is really resonable too, i am just an average working guy, and purchased a couple of his small portraits!

Take a look at his cover on the latest issue of Pointing dog journal, what a pheasant !

The print of that painting is available from the Pointing dog journal for 87.00 delivered.

I received a signed and numbered Bertram print of a Brittany as a gift recently. Nice work.

Last edited:
He does great work. I found out about him from PDJ. I got a quote to paint a photograph I have of my dogs but it was not cheap-good work comes at a price.

He does great work. I found out about him from PDJ. I got a quote to paint a photograph I have of my dogs but it was not cheap-good work comes at a price.

x2. I have a friend who had him do a painting of his Britts, and it was expensive. But VERY well done.

3 Grand. 22x27 Framed.

That's big, and he is awesome.

I hope someday to do it, but can't right now. :(

One more thing.

I haven't priced paintings either, so this figure could be cheap relatively speaking in comparision to other painters. I have no idea. I do know he's awesome though and would like to someday have one done.

pretty good price V-John

I sent an email with a picture of my two on point- asked what he thought-
said it would make a good painting, quoted me $10.00 a square inch

this one I have on my wall that my mother did is precious

Hi i wrote him last night about the PDJ cover, for all of you attending Pheasant Fest he will have a booth there!

I see paintings of sunsets or mountains that dont really exist, by famous painters, that sell for 8,000.00 or 10,000.00 .

To have painting of your most wonderful field companion for 3000.00, that will remind you of 10,000 wonderful memories , seems priceless?

$3,000 is a lot of money... But that seems like a steal for beautiful paintings he is doing. Seems like a great way to honor a cherished hunting companion. Hopefully Ox will turn out to be a dog worthy of a painting someday.

I didnt want to say that 3000.00 wasnt a lot of money..... It is, what i meant was that many folks find value in paintings of places that dont even exist, for way more money.... My dogs are priceless, and to keep memories alive of great times at home or afield , seems like a better place to spend ...sorry

A buddy of mine is a member on here who's wife does awesome quilts on here. She sewed mine with various pictures of my dogs that is hanging up in my living room. First thing you see when you walk in the door essentially. Awesome.

Someday i hope to be in a position to have a painting done. Unfortunately, for now, the pictures will have to do.

Back