One test down, two to go...

TEX-O-BOB

Well, my pups VJP is in the books. Next we start training for the HZP in Sept. I couldn't be more proud of him he scored all 11's in nose, pointing, tracking, cooperation, and search to score a 77. :cheers:

zeb_on_point1.jpg

TX,

Good looking dog and congradulations on the VJP.:coolpics:

HOLY COW.....
I don't know how many people know much about the VJP but a 77 is basically a perfect score and incredibly hard to pull off, maybe a couple dogs a year pull that off.... you need some really tuff conditions and some luck, especially with the rabbits to pull that off.
Amazing job. Congrats. Which HZP are you running in?

Thanks! He did have a great day, and may be did a little showing off...:rolleyes:

When he was out on his search he pointed two meadowlarks. One had to be 40 yards away on a nest. The other one flushed at about twenty yards and he just stood there pretty as you please and watched it fly off. Then on his way back down the course he just about stepped on a chukar and did a text book stop to flush on it. They wanted to give him a 12 on search, but the conditions were ideal so really any dog could have had that kind of luck. The other portion he really shined at was his Rabbit Track. He go two finds and tracked them both hard for at least a 1/4 mile.

The HZP is in Logan Utah on Sept 7th I think... I think Shane Loveland is hosting it.

Back