Okoboji Iowa

I never asked for any hotspots….just if there were decent numbers of pheasants….I will put in the work, and appreciate a honest reply….Sorry if I caused any problems!!!!
No, man, you're good! If you were rolling a bit further east, I'd get you on some birds. Never mind me toying with the Sheriff of Nottingham. When you can't hit shit, you're worried about what everyone else is doing. lol

I'll meet you at my uncle Fester's farm in Ringgold County. I'll bring the family heirloom single shot .410. I don't even buy even ammunition. Just point and aim. I usually have to wait for them to hit 40 yards so I don't blow the head off. I'll show you why they call me Sheriff of Nottingham buddy boy.

Then we can to the game farm I hunt at daily. I don't even walk the fields. Just go in the netted cages and grab them with my bare hands. You are in way over your head.

@515wingshooter and @Prairie Sunsets - Do you think it's time to just ignore each other? Bury it already. @Buster24 is a new member and asked a legit question and then it turns into a bickering party. Either dial it back or I'll be forced to deal with it accordingly.

@515wingshooter there are no hotspotting rules here, so stop saying there are rules against it here.
Not once did I specifically say that UPH had a hotspotting rule. I mentioned other sites do. I asked him to stop personally and others agreed. When a members only posts are fishing for information, I don't see that as contributing much.

Say what you want me about me. I can atleast get engagement up around here. I'm just tired of being tagged in posts by him. It was weeks ago.

Not once did I specifically say that UPH had a hotspotting rule. I mentioned other sites do. I asked him to stop personally and others agreed. When a members only posts are fishing for information, I don't see that as contributing much.

Say what you want me about me. I can atleast get engagement up around here. I'm just tired of being tagged in posts by him. It was weeks ago.
Really?? > https://forum.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/threads/2022-season.25574/page-6#post-286542

So, just so im clear. I commented that I have driven by a lot of public by Spirit Lake. Thats ok. But if I combined that with saying I saw 200 birds flying into pieces along M27 west of Spirit Lake, Im hotspotting and that’s bad?

So, just so im clear. I commented that I have driven by a lot of public by Spirit Lake. Thats ok. But if I combined that with saying I saw 200 birds flying into pieces along M27 west of Spirit Lake, Im hotspotting
Why even fan the flames? This was weeks ago with a member that was going out of their way to fish for specific information after posterS had volunteered information of region of state. Then a post asking about success of specific counties. A member history of hardly any contributions but fishing for information.

You are volunteering information of your own will. If you need me to elaborate further or don't understand the difference, you have bigger problems.

This thread actually started a week ago….and i was just gonna say its one of the most ridiculous arguments ive ever read on the internet.
It actually started three weeks ago with me simply asking, "Has anyone hunted Ringgold County this year." Pretty dangerous question on a pheasant hunting board, huh? Then along comes Brutus with his accusations and name calling > https://forum.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/threads/anyone-hunt-ringgold-county-this-year.26525/

All it says about me is when I see something for the first time that I think is stupid, I say it. So I did. Ive never heard of this phenomenon hotspotting before. Hell, 2 state record walleye were caught in the same area in SD a couple weeks ago and they were both on the news. My buddy went to that area and said boats were ridiculously thick. If walleye fisherman can share things, certainly pheasant hunters can. Im done now.

All it says about me is when I see something for the first time that I think is stupid, I say it. So I did. Ive never heard of this phenomenon hotspotting before. Hell, 2 state record walleye were caught in the same area in SD a couple weeks ago and they were both on the news. My buddy went to that area and said boats were ridiculously thick. If walleye fisherman can share things, certainly pheasant hunters can. Im done now.
Are you able to comprehend the difference between volunteering and asking?

Back