Oh that feeling...

Roger that. Thanks!

I'll try to get out there as soon as I can, but the way my travel schedule looks at the moment, it won't be until late Sept. That said, I'll post any pertinent intel as soon as I've got it.

Nothin left in yuma county, Hail got em all................Oh wait, I hunt private. Come on out. From the pictures I was sent it looks like the cover is outstanding so you better bring a good dog. Ill be there harvest or not openin weekend, Cant wait

Good dog is no problem - she's found plenty of birds that other's dogs have run right by. High energy and tenacious! On one hunt last year, she pointed 2 roosters - my buddy wing shot his, I dropped mine. She brought mine back, dropped it at my feet and went after the wing shot bird. We watched her chase it for 1/4 mile before she caught it - brought it all the way back to us, even tho it was fighting her every step. Wouldn't have EVER found that one without her! FUN!

Opening weekend hole up so you dont get shot. Lol lmao. Opener is not where its at. later much better. private ground much much better but opener still sux

I agree openers not the best but I cant wait. If nothin else its a good scouting mission.And the theres the PF banquet

I've got a bunch of vaca time built up - told my boss this morning how I plan to burn it off: every monday off from 11/16 to 1/25...

good job Sunday afternoon on good hunts. Pf Banquet is good but I live here so I dont have to hunt anything but my property and wait.

I hunt rutledge farm and never see or hear about anyone else anywhere on it, MB on the otherhand can get hectic

What's your method "scouting" walk-in areas? Drive-by? I thought access was allowed only during the season... Let me know if you know something different, I've got a couple in mind I would love to have close look at before the season opens. Thanks!

Yea, I think the drive-by and peek method is about all that is allowed. I would like to get more familar with the general lay of the land, water, crops, etc. The entire region is new to me.

WIA's

I have a very clean slate at the moment. Which areas would you suggest as being better than others? Are any of these open for dove hunting?

All of them in this atlas are open for dove. I imagine you can find dove on all of them. I would think if you find some doves on private permission would be easy

Back