Now I know

The entire Hills have turkeys. Some more than others but populations were real good last year. Have not hunted there personally but may with grandson this years as he can get an over the counter tag.

turkey hunting

Are you going to SD to hunt for Turkey and want to hunt pheasants in conjuction or just plain looking for a place to hunt Turkeys since you said
you have Turkey in Miss.. What time of year are you going?

Jimmy

Are you going to SD to hunt for Turkey and want to hunt pheasants in conjuction or just plain looking for a place to hunt Turkeys since you said
you have Turkey in Miss.. What time of year are you going?

Jimmy

turkeys only... were looking to pick up a few prostaff in SD an will be looking at a few select folks to fill the spots... we have turkeys in MS an lots of them but their eastern turkeys an I want to kill a different sub-species

re:turkeys

I don't know what you mean by prostaff but here is a vidio I happened to take
west of the river near Chaimberlain and these turkey were flying down to
the White river bottom into some walk in hunting land. There is a ton of river
bottom Gpas and walkin in this area near here and they usually leave corn or some kind of Milo planted just for the wildlife. This would be closer to you by about 200 miles or so and they have grouse and pheasant here too.
in this vidio maybe 1/2 the birds had flown down before I tried to vidio it. I have not seen any turkey hunters there, only bow deer hunters. And I assume
one is allowed to hunt turkey here. Sorry its kind of dark but you shold get
the idea. They have eastern, Merrimans,and rio grand varieties in SD according
to the outdoor channel on the ranking of states for Turkey hunting, and SD
was rated the no. 1 state. I only saw a fall season in the hunting manuel but
surley they have a spring season, but don't know.here is the ural for the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N5ApG4fvMQ

Jimmy

I don't know what you mean by prostaff but here is a vidio I happened to take
west of the river near Chaimberlain and these turkey were flying down to
the White river bottom into some walk in hunting land. There is a ton of river
bottom Gpas and walkin in this area near here and they usually leave corn or some kind of Milo planted just for the wildlife. This would be closer to you by about 200 miles or so and they have grouse and pheasant here too.
in this vidio maybe 1/2 the birds had flown down before I tried to vidio it. I have not seen any turkey hunters there, only bow deer hunters. And I assume
one is allowed to hunt turkey here. Sorry its kind of dark but you shold get
the idea. They have eastern, Merrimans,and rio grand varieties in SD according
to the outdoor channel on the ranking of states for Turkey hunting, and SD
was rated the no. 1 state. I only saw a fall season in the hunting manuel but
surley they have a spring season, but don't know.here is the ural for the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N5ApG4fvMQ

Jimmy
u got mail

Back