Not a Pheasant, but...

TEX-O-BOB

This swan turned out so nice I just had to share.:D Enjoy.

fly_swan2.jpg

Tex,

Great looking mount:10sign:

Just beautiful! Well done.

I've got a client that shot one in ND last fall. He's still undecided how he wants it mounted. Think I'll share this pic with him--I think he'll like this position;)

Tex--Did you curve his primaries? It looks like he has a slight curve. Love it.

Just beautiful! Well done.

I've got a client that shot one in ND last fall. He's still undecided how he wants it mounted. Think I'll share this pic with him--I think he'll like this position;)

Tex--Did you curve his primaries? It looks like he has a slight curve. Love it.

May be just a little...;)

My little brother just moved up there just outside of Victor. Nice area.

Ya, I never understood why Idaho doesn't have a tundra swan season. There are certainly plenty of them. Trumpeters do get killed in with the mix down here in Utah, but they shut the season down if more than five get killed in one year. That's never happened. The do-gooders have tried to get the tundra swan season closed down here for many years. So far we've been able to keep the peace with tighter regulations on hunters but I dont know how long it will last. I mount 30-40 of em a year so I would certainly feel the pinch if they outlawed hunting swans in this state.

I mount 30-40 of em a year so I would certainly feel the pinch if they outlawed hunting swans in this state.

30-40 a season:eek: Brother, those things are not fun mount! Talk about a work out. LOL

Well, either way good for you. They sure make for some nice mounts;)

Back