Not a Bird Dog, But . . .

koja48

Thank you for posting that. That dog was incredible! I wonder how much of that was training, and how much of it was natural due to the energetic and aggressive nature of the dog.

In his prime, Rusty used to always take the shortcut OVER the couch, which was not always popular with the people sitting on it, or my wife (imagine that...).:rolleyes: Lots of shrieks and spilled drinks from suprised guests. :laugh: People were never expecting to see a golden retriever launch over their heads on his way to the front door. Had to break him of the habit when we got a new couch, wife's orders...:( I always thought it was cool.

Imagine what could have been if only I had developed Rusty's talents as a parcor dog.:rolleyes:

Looks like my 8 Month old GSP when she sees a bird. I've really gotta get her to training.

Have a Good 'Urn,
bones

He looks like an Am staff but no doubt people will say pitbull (different breeds). It's to bad the bad stigma surrounding these beautiful breeds as they are the most loving, gentle, loyal breed around. I will own an APBT again someday when I move away from these fools who gave them their bad name.

Back