NJ Bear hunt please vote!

I was 8012 Yes vote
It was 45% yes and 55% no hunt at the time.

8,142 when I voted.......Bob

I'm # 8138...but it's still 45% Yes to 55% No...is there any way for someone who knows what they're doing and has connections to copy & paste the original link to other hunting forums, ect. & request for all of them to vote & keep sending it on down the pipeline too...Hey both sides can play a little hardball at this game of trump for votes ya know! :rolleyes:

I used to live in PA just across the border from NJ for about 10 yrs & also bear hunted the Poconos several times. This animal-rightists problem jamming up the ability to control the bear population has been going on for a long time in NJ!...To give you an idea just how many bears there are in the overall area - hunting with dogs or over bait are strictly forbidden in PA, there is only a 3 day season period & yet hunters consistently kill between 3,000-4,000 bears every year in PA! Pike County in the Poconos where I hunted is always one of the top hotspots statewide & just a short swim across the Delaware River from NJ, where no one has ever been able to lay a hand on the bears due to environmentally ignorant animal rights extremists - which easily explains the exploding population & attendant spike in bear complaints & problems!!! :eek:

Back