Nfl playoffs

I am more worried for Maclin as he was in tears on the sideline after he came out. I think Houston is about done, I agree his knee is not right. Hopefully he doesn't turn it into a ACL. The only good thing about the way the Chiefs win is there really are no stars. I think the only one that would really hurt is Smith and I am not sure Daniels couldn't do what he does.

Yes...For Maclin it would be #3 on the same knee..He will need a lot of support moving forward and he may wish to call it a carreer..unfortunate.

To be fair, Blair Walsh (kicker) is the only one who scored points for the Vikings. The Vikings dominated the majority of that game defensively. Offensively, if they would have instead converted even one of those field goals to a TD, we would be dancing in the streets with a victory. Could a, would a, should a.

Deep down, AP is probably happy BW missed the field goal, otherwise he would've been the goat. :)

Well, I blew my picks, or pick from the AFC. Was I ever disappointed in the clock management of that Chiefs game, from a seasoned Coach and QB.. Somebody please tell the WR to get out of bounds and then not to run the ball and then blow another 18 seconds just to get to the 2 minute warning.. Down 2 td's with something like 6:46 seconds left and zero ergency on the offense..Crazy game with the Cards and Packers, but fun to watch. Panthers played a good first half and Seattle a good second half..Steelers played well I thought..Broncos looked pretty bad most of the game and get a late turnover to win....If I had to pick next weeks games based on this weeks play, it would be the Patriots and Panthers in SB 50... But, this is why I do not gamble, because I suck so bad at picking how well a team will play week to week!!!:D:cheers:

I said it a couple weeks ago.

I just can't go against Brady and crew even if they are banged up and lost a couple games toward the end of the regular season. When push comes to shove nobody has coined the phrase "Adapt and overcome" better than Brady and Belichick.

Never count out a team with Tom Brady or Belichick on it out. I think the Pats will beat Denver in Denver.

I think it's going to be Carolina and New England in the Super Bowl.

Interesting thought that Carolina for the second time this year (maybe more?), got a big lead on a team and then played not to lose and allowed the other team to come storming back.

Well the complexion has changed a bit during the playoffs but no huge surprises.

I think that Arizona has a good chance to roll over Carolina and I am still backing Denver against New England. That Denver defense is a tough nut to crack and they might bend but so far have not broken.... Denver will be at the big dance!!

:10sign:

Well the complexion has changed a bit during the playoffs but no huge surprises.

I think that Arizona has a good chance to roll over Carolina and I am still backing Denver against New England. That Denver defense is a tough nut to crack and they might bend but so far have not broken.... Denver will be at the big dance!!

What an ugly win..But a win none the less.. I just can't trust a team that settles for field goals and who's O line is so awful. Brother is going so it would be nice for him to see them win a AFC championship..I have seen all of the AFC Championship games that we won at home and he has been to the ones we have lost.. SO, I should probably go!!lol:cheers:

Well the Big Dance is set and the Broncos are in it (as predicted in August)so all is right with the world!!

No more predictions from this old man, let em play and see who comes out on top!

Go Broncos

I will predict a loss so they will win!!! Defense will have to play lights out once again!!:cheers:

Good to hear your prediction that the Broncos will win the Superbowl...... In a backhanded kinda way!!!!

Go Broncos

:cheers:

Damn I am good!!!lol Felt good when the D was on the field and scared to death when the O had the ball!!! What happened to the Dabbing Superman? Everything Cam did good this season was lost during his post game news conference!! Doesn't matter how many footballs he gives to kids now, he showed his true self.. They say you can't judge a guy until he loses to see what he is made of... That was not good!! Beat 3 of the best QB's in the Playoffs and Superbowl!! Defense was our best offense!!!:cheers:

Denver put forth a team effort & the D really performed. I'm glad Peyton gets another ring & an opportunity to "go out on top" should he so desire. Cam may one day be a great QB & leader if his maturity rises to the same plane as his athletic ability & he learns to be a team player.

Denver put forth a team effort & the D really performed. I'm glad Peyton gets another ring & an opportunity to "go out on top" should he so desire. Cam may one day be a great QB & leader if his maturity rises to the same plane as his athletic ability & he learns to be a team player.

Exactly Koja, Cam will learn I hope... He has a ton of talent and can carry a team on his back if he so desires...Learn to run a little less will extend his career.. He is big, but so are the guy's hitting him.. Wilson on the other hand doesn't ever seem to take a direct hit and is smart to avoid doing so..Cam's antics cost him some sponsor money, but I don't think he cares too much about his image at this time...Panthers are very talented group, but just like every other team that has a bunch of success they are not together very long due to chasing the money when they are free agents.. Short time to make as much money as they can before retirement/injury or just replaced..Denver will have the same problem keeping some talented players.. Anybody could of been the QB for the Broncos if they didn't give the ball away too much.. I am happy Manning got his 2nd ring, but he did his little part and what was asked of him..Defense was stellar minus Talib's antics and Penalties...He is a tool in my opinion...Teams with the top D going into the SB are 9-2..Should of been 10-1 without the Patriots pick of Wilson on the goal line!! I love the Defense, but it makes for ugly wins sometimes when your offense is not real good...Win Ugly is still a win, just not real pretty to watch!! Can't wait for the draft and free agency.. Wonder how much our tickets will jump up this year...UGH!!!:cheers:

Back