Newbie, but not newbie.

Bigperk66

Wanted to post an introduction. My name is Michael Perkins, and am hoping to learn a lot from you bird hunting experts.

A little about me. I'm 58 and retiring from the Air Force (I know, don't say it.....). I had a break in service thanks to the Clinton Administration (won't get political, I don't promise). I've spent a total of 36 years of my life in uniform, now I get to go do what I love....hunt and fish! I currently reside in Texas thanks to the Air Force, and more than likely will retire in the panhandle of Florida thanks to a wife who loves wearing flip flops. It's all good though, as we have an agreement....if I cannot live in my home state of Montana, I will go back every year and hunt, so loosen the purse strings!

This is where the "not a newbie" comes in. I was blessed enough to grow up in God's country, and miss it so! I will be going back every year to hunt deer and upland game. I would love to hunt Elk, but am retiring as an enlisted member, not an officer. I have a beautiful wife who loves me enough to put up with a lot of crap from this old country boy, so I'm keeping her. I've taken her to Montana, and she loves it....just doesn't want to live there.

I have two grown son's and two grand kids, and am incredibly blessed to call Jesus my savior!

This is me in a nut shell. Hope to make some friends on here that I can meet up with and make some memories while i'm still physically able to.

Thanks for listening.

Michael Perkins, aka, Bigperk

Attachments

• Perkins_Pic.jpg
    Perkins_Pic.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
Back