New UPH Logo, Merchandise, Decals and Website On the Way

Bring sunglasses as you may be blinded by the airport across the street. I hope he does not ever get blinking lights or we all might be in a heap of trouble!

Ha, alomst spit my Coors light all over the screen on that one. I took a picture of that place in Sept. with all the lights on and signs out. They go all out, the gf and I call it the Grisswald's house.

I would like to see a cap offered in blaze orange. I could wear it bird hunting!

27" Decal????

See this thread is pretty dated but thoguht I would post anyhow. I see that at one time there was a 27" decal that was shown on the rear wndow of a pick-up. I would like one like is shown on that truck. I went to the merchandise section and don't see that size available. Also the 12" orange & white shows currently on back order. Any idea when they would be available again?
Thank you.

See this thread is pretty dated but thoguht I would post anyhow. I see that at one time there was a 27" decal that was shown on the rear wndow of a pick-up. I would like one like is shown on that truck. I went to the merchandise section and don't see that size available. Also the 12" orange & white shows currently on back order. Any idea when they would be available again?
Thank you.

That would be on the back of Black Beauty and on TBears truck as well.

I have to get another big one made for my brother and his new truck, so I am sure we can get another large one made. Is this what you want? I do have a 12" sitting on my desk if your not looking for the whole back window.

Thanks for the response

Would really like to get the large 27" one that is shown in this thread on the back window. Any idea what the cost would be for the big one. Would probably also buy a couple all orange ones to put on my dog trailer.

Back