New strap vest

BrownDogsCan2

I’ve never looked at a strap vest. Are any front loading? Have terrible arm flexibility .
Perfectly happy with my traditional. Holds a limit of pheasants plus easy. Magnetic shell pocket flaps, water bottle pockets, extra bag on the back for carrying a shedded sweatshirt. And all sorts of other interior and exterior pockets for car keys, cellphones and transmitters.
Peregrine is the brand and can be found a lot cheaper than list if you look around a bit

Citori16

Strap vest is lighter and allows easier movement. It's made for shells and birds. I never carry keys, cell phone, etc. I like light weight and freedom of movement.
I gave a WingWorks vest that has deep side pouches, large game pouch and large water bottles and it us built like a tank. Built for long treks in the uplands. Don’t use it much as I have gotten away from those long death marches as I have gotten older
If someone is interested send a PM and maybe work out something

Hutcho

I gave a WingWorks vest that has deep side pouches, large game pouch and large water bottles and it us built like a tank. Built for long treks in the uplands. Don’t use it much as I have gotten away from those long death marches as I have gotten older
If someone is interested send a PM and maybe work out something
Pm sent!

kick them up

Switch mine out to the Chief Upland vest last fall with no regrets. really like the shell holders and that I can move them exactly where I want them.

Attachments

• vest 2.jpg
    vest 2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 4