New Shock Collar

BritChaser

Relying on the opinions expressed in this forum, I opted for a Dogtra shock collar to replace the old one. I found one on the intenet for $175. I got the entry level 200/one dog which should do everything I need it to do. It looks to be well-built and the shocker/vibrator is small and light. Thanks to those who provided info on collars.

Update: The collar has performed flawlessly. I have the juice dialed way down yet my dog flinched when I had to give him a reminder, so it is quite effective. I also like the fact that the transmitter has three buttons, for vibrate, nick, and current. No need to move a switch around, just press the button you want -- typically just vibrate.

Last edited:
I've had a Dogtra 202NCP Gold 2-dog collar for 5 years on my Britts. Great collar. Never a problem. And I like the smaller size of the receivers for my Britts. They are around $300 but worth every penny.

Your Dog Looks Awesome

I've had a Dogtra 202NCP Gold 2-dog collar for 5 years on my Britts. Great collar. Never a problem. And I like the smaller size of the receivers for my Britts. They are around $300 but worth every penny.

Your dog photo looks great. Could you post the photo in an entry so it can be viewed in a large format? I love Brits and I like to see photos of them standing with purpose as yours seems to be doing. Thanks.

One Dog Collar

But this is a one dog collar at theat price, correct? The two-dog Dogtra 202NCP runs about $300.

Yes, for one dog only. Basic entry level unit.

Back