New Pup!

I have been looking for a bird dog for probably a year. Found a litter of setters up in Kansas and bought a female pup. She's gorgeous (i'm prejudiced) and pointed where a blackbird HAD been on first day. I will try to figure out pics.

Enjoy the pup:thumbsup: And I hope you figure out the pic thing so I can see the :coolpics::coolpics::coolpics: of puppy.

Congrats on the new pup. I have one and they a mixed bundle of joy and a pain in the butt. Enjoy your puppy time for it does not last long...........Bob

Congrats on the new pup. I have one and they a mixed bundle of joy and a pain in the butt. Enjoy your puppy time for it does not last long...........Bob

ditto to all of the above. Our gal will be 10 months old next week. not sure where the time went.

I have been looking for a bird dog for probably a year. Found a litter of setters up in Kansas and bought a female pup. She's gorgeous (i'm prejudiced) and pointed where a blackbird HAD been on first day. I will try to figure out pics.

I'm glad you finally found one to your liking. I looked around after you'd asked me to, but I don't know any high-caliber breeders of brittany pups. The ones I've been around breed "meat hunters" and they don't have impressive papers.....only some "meat hunter" ancestory. I knew you were looking for a "higher" class of dog so I didn't bother.

Either way, congrats on the new pup. Can't wait to see pics!!

PS Let me know if you wanna hunt around Larned this season for a change in scenery. The quail #'s were great there last year.

Congrats, they sure are a lot of fun.

I picked up a shorthair off of here last fall, shes probably 10 months now, I have a hard time remembering she is just a pup still. Pointing quite well, retrieves like a fool, sits, lays, shakes, kennels, beds all on command, only sometime needs asked twice. Hope yours works out as well.

Very good pups are a blast and a handful at the same time. My brothers 8 moth old spinger is as beautiful and sweet as could be, but never hesitates when she has a chance to raise some kane. Mine is about 22 months and is finally mellowing out.

In the (Tech Support) there is a thread (Posting Picutres) Talks about using photo bucket. I figured it out any one can. Can't wait to see the pics:thumbsup:

Back