New photobucket!!!! :(

Old photobucket is gone. There has been quite a discussion on the Upland Journal board regarding it and possible solutions to using it. Most of the poeple are not very happy with the new Photobucket and are looking for other venues to use. Adobe is soming out with a new storage and sharing systme via the cloud in the next month or so. Not sure how easy it will be to use though.

Anyone know how to switch back to the old photobucket again? or is it gone? Or how to link multiple photos to post? The old check boxes are gone, to generate link codes?????:mad:

When I go to my library, it shows about 24 pic's at a time. If you move your cursor to the top right of the pic you want a wheel or gear looking wheel appears. Hit get links and Click on your direct link and everything shows up and a box at the top has a way to go to easy link which should let you copy more them one! Hope this helps!

photobucketpic_zps06818eea.jpg

I went to the library but when I hover over the gear looking thingy (top middle pic) all i see is the choices for (share, copy, move, edit and delete). I'm still not seeing any way to copy or select more than one pic and generate a code for that list like the old photobucket used to do??

All I see is the ability to copy IMG code for one pic at a time?

When I hold the cursor over the wheel/gear in the upper right hand corner I get the drop down that Bleu is talking about. I just click "Get Links" and then from the popup I click on Direct Link and then paste that to the picture link on UPH. Works every time.

birdshooter, you appear to have a somewhat different deal when you put the cursor on the wheel/gear. But I notice below your photo you already have the links displayed. Just click on the Direct Link and you should be good to go.

Yes, the links and IMG code is present for each picture, however, there doesn't seem to be any way to be able to copy the IMG codes for multiple pics all at once, then post to the forum all at once, just as with the old version of Photobucket. The current version seems to allow only linking 1 picture at a time then posting that link or IMG code 1 picture at a time.

Unless I'm missing something....

I think that is what FCSpringer was referring to, copying code for multiple pics at once. the old version you checked a little box beneath each picture and you could check as many as you wanted. From there at the bottom of the page was an option to generate code for the selected pictures which basically copied the IMG code of the selected pictures which you then could paste to the forum.

Last edited:
Back