azbirdhunter88

New to the forum. I bird hunt a couple days a week in AZ and a month in Kansas every year back at my farm. Thought I'd introduce myself and share pics of my shorthairs. My name is Kenny.

Welcome to the site. Im a long way from AZ but its a dream trip of mine to go there and Quail hunt. Headed to KS week after next. Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and good guys on here.

Welcome to UPH, fine looking pup you have there. I'm thinking about planning a trip to KS or AZ later this season.

Hey Kenny, my name is Roger, nice to hear from you and welcome. I see you live in AZ. I just moved to the Tucson area this past year from Wisconsin and trying to get used to some bird hunting. I have been pheasant hunting for years in the North Dakota area and will be up there next weekend. Is there any good places in AZ for me to go out and hunt quail ? I have been getting some good info from other hunters, any ideas would be appreciated .

I hunt 3 days a week with my dogs. Mostly scalies then I'll be switching over to mearns next week. I'd be happy to let someone tag along as long as they have behaved dogs that listen.

Kenny

Back