Labman

I have been checking out the site ever since pheasant country went down. I enjoy reading all the different posts, looking at pictures of all the beautiful dogs and pictures from the trail cameras. That's pretty neat.
I love the outdoors just like the rest of you, so I guess that's why I joined.
Hopefully I can get a few friends to join as well.
I am originally from South Dakota, but now live in Minneapolis. Love to get back to South Dakota for hunting season, already planning the trip for pheasant season. Is it too early???

Heck NO, it's not to early Planning is half the fun in my book. Welcome to UPH, I hope to see you here often. Do you have a dog? I got a Brittany everybody he says is spoiled rotten. I just say he is overly loved.---Bob

Hello

Yes, I have a Black Lab named Dakota. She is an excellent pheasant hunting dog. She is very spoiled also. She just turned 6 years old.

Labman Would you beoieve there is a guy that lives near Dickenson ND. He has a Female black Lab named Dakota---Bob

Welcome! You will really enjoy this site. Everyone here is great! Now we just have to convince you to shift over to the Springer world!:cheers:

I have been checking out the site ever since pheasant country went down. Is it too early???

Labman,

1. Glad to see you are a PC convert. You joined the right place.
2. Never to early to plan pheasant hunting trips!

Thanks for joining.

Hey Labman, welcome to the forum but be careful around Webguy... If you say anything bad about Brewers or the Packers, he'll ban you immediately. He doesn't mind if you say bad things about the Vikings though. ;) :)

Hey Labman, welcome to the forum but be careful around Webguy... If you say anything bad about Brewers or the Packers, he'll ban you immediately. He doesn't mind if you say bad things about the Vikings though. ;) :)

Quiet down Yost! :mad:

Just remember... I was never here and we never had this conversation. ;)

"Moving along to a Peter Gibbons. Now, I had a chance to speak to this individual and wow... he's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him."

Rocky

Welcome! You will really enjoy this site. Everyone here is great! Now we just have to convince you to shift over to the Springer world!:cheers:

I enjoy all breeds of hunting dogs. The lab can do it all, very smart, very good with kids, very good around all people, very good around all other dogs. (Not to say other dogs aren't) Matter a fact, if my house was robbed, I'm afraid she would show them around the house while wagging her tail.(Not good) The lab is the only dog I will ever have, second choice would be the Golden Retriever, makes sense as they both have alot of the same qualities about them. When I go hunting, my dog hunts with different breeds such as Brittany's, weimreiners, german shorthairs, etc. Probably spelled the second one wrong there..... I used to hunt with a group that had some springers. I like them all, just have alot of love for labs, and always will.

Labman, sorry we hijacked your thread.

Peter "Webguy" Gibbons has been acting really flaky lately... talking about himself in the 3rd person... AND he's been having some problems with his TPS Reports.

Labman, sorry we hijacked your thread. Peter "Webguy" Gibbons has been acting really flaky lately... talking about himself in the 3rd person... AND he's been having some problems with his TPS Reports.

JMB (aka Ned Yost or Michael Bolton), we are just making Labman's thread that much more popular.

Labman, that's interesting about your moving. I moved to South Dakota to Minneapolis as well. Well, actually I went from Minnesota, to South Dakota then back to Minnesota. Did you move here for your career?

JMB (aka Ned Yost or Michael Bolton), we are just making Labman's thread that much more popular.

Labman, that's interesting about your moving. I moved to South Dakota to Minneapolis as well. Well, actually I went from Minnesota, to South Dakota then back to Minnesota. Did you move here for your career?

My wife & I got married in June of 2000, and moved out here after graduating from BHSU. Moved out here to do my internship and haven't left. Although, we are thinking about moving back to SD.

That sounds like a good plan. Your black lab would love it from the sounds of it.... well, living there full time that is.

Back