New Hunter in the Field!

HunterChick23

Hey guys! I have never hunted before and I will soon be going on my very first pheasant hunting trip! I am currently in the process of training my Lab to retrieve! I hope to get informayion and helpful tips out of this forum! :)

Welcome! It's great to have females join the forum. There are loads of good info in here for the new and experienced hunter, so just look around. Be sure to post a description and some pics from your upcoming first ever bird hunt.

Welcome aboard. My wife and my three girls, hunt and enjoy it. You are one of the few increasing number of hunting participants! The rest of us are getting old. We need you.

I sure will try to hunt. I'm actually hunting to follow in my grandpas footsteps and to be able to teach it to my children when I grow up.

Welcome, Hope you enjoy your new adventure.:thumbsup:

HunterChick23, have you gone bird hunting yet or you waiting for the season to start?

Im going to be bird hunting. I just got my official hunting license so my grandpa will be taking me hunting sometime this month for my birthday. :)

Back