New here

Mr Hyde

I sign up yesterday, I need to buy M.R. Byrd a Beer :cheers: for letting me know about this message board.

I am mainly a waterfowl hunter, then I had a pudelpointer that was drop in my lap this past February due to his owners that got put in jail for embezzlement and couldn't afford him any more, so I took him out to a control hunt in IL and the rest is history I forgot how fun it was hunting Chinese Chickens with a pointing dog. :thumbsup:

Pudelpointer

I am now over here as Uncle Buck. Here is one of my shaggier dogs, 8 year old Rascal. Walked out my backdoor this morning and poked these birds. Tough walking the creek with all the snow and drifts, but the birds are back there.
________
Clavinova

Last edited:
Nice to see all of you PC guys back together. I figured I'd go back to my "old school" name... "web guy". Seems JMB keeps calling me that so what the hell I guess.

I'll be 31 in a couple of months M.R. I'm thinking one of these days, I'll be done as well. However, sometimes I need a beer as these damn computers and software applications don't want to work the way I intend them to!

Back