New Guy from TX Panhandle

Rhodi

Hello to all! Iâ??ve been lurking on the site for a while and decided that I should become a member. Thanks to all of you for providing a wealth of information.

As I am writing this, I notice a dump truck pulling into my drive and pulling around the back of my house. The guy was here to deliver 12 yards of sand that I didnâ??t order. Wrong address! :confused:

Welcome to UPH,I hope to see more of you around here. Pleas tell us more about yourself. your bird dog, favorite gun and such.......Bob

Welome to the site! Glad to have ya. Sounds like you're gonna have a beach in your back yard! lol Hope to hear from you often!:thumbsup:

Rod​

Welcome to the site,, and send that 12 yds up my way, I'm buying a new house and I'm extending my driveway.....:D

Welcome to UPH. I'm new here too but have been reading for a while now. Hopefully the sand got cleaned up.

Hey Rhodi...where are you in the Panhandle; I'm in Fritch. Welcome to the site. Great guys and information here. Let me know where you're at and we will get together sometime.

Thanks to all for the welcome!

Bob - I have a couple of Ridgebacks, but they don't hunt much other than keeping the rabbits in the backyard at bay; they're used mostly for holding the furniture down. My gun of choice is an 870.

JMc - I'm in the Amarillo area.

Give me a shout sometime; maybe you can join some of our hunts.

Thanks, JMc.

Since you're in that area, what's your experience with Pheasant around Meredith? I've heard that they are there, or is this only a myth? Hunted Quail there a few times this year and only saw one covey, but saw plenty of deer hunters.

Rhodi, Thank you for the additional info. I appreciate you taking the time to do that. If you go hunting with Jim, be careful. He gets a little weird on here at times......Bob

Get's a little weird...I am weird...:D. Do what I do day in and day out and weird is the only way to remain sane. I've been getting up and going to school for 45 years; now that's weird!

Back