New Guy From KANSAS

crusader10

Brandon Wilmoth from Wellington, Kansas

If it moves I'm hunting it...... been pretty luck over the last few years and been getting on some really fun hunts and meeting some nice guys along the way.

Day job is a teacher and also run a small hunting business with some buddies.

Have an awesome wife that lets me travel a lot to hunt and two awesome labs that get very upset when they don't get to go hunting with me.

Attached are few photos from passed hunts of mine.

Brandon

Welcome.

Quite a variety, so what is on your list for something new?

Where did you get the blackie?

Welcome to UPH thank you for the nice pictures...........Bob

Brandon Wilmoth from Wellington, Kansas

If it moves I'm hunting it...... been pretty luck over the last few years and been getting on some really fun hunts and meeting some nice guys along the way.

Attached are few photos from passed hunts of mine.

Brandon

Hey Brandon. Thanks for joining. I took a look at your website. Nice lodging facilities. I saw the shuffleboard in the background. Nice!

:cheers:

Thanks

Got the Black Bear up in New Brunswick....... I was in the Crown Forrest and had a blast!!!!

The Lodge we have is my buddies house.... we have a lot of there!!!

Brandon

Oh Yeah

For the rest of the season I got planned:

Neb whitetail hunting in Dec

Lots of upland & Waterfowl here in Kansas

In the spring I will be going after my Grand Slam: All four birds in one season (FL, KS, NEB). Will be shooting hogs when I'm down in FL.

Would like to get back up to Canada to chase some more Bears but got my first kid on the way and he is coming in Feb so pretty sure after the Grand Slam trips my wife might be wanting to shoot me!!!

Later
Brandon

Got the Black Bear up in New Brunswick....... I was in the Crown Forrest and had a blast!!!!

The Lodge we have is my buddies house.... we have a lot of there!!!

Brandon

Not in Kansas anymore. Looks like a really nice coat on that bear.

Welcome Brandon, It is nice to be young!!!! Hope to see you a lot on UPH!!:cheers:

Dangit. Looks like a lot of fun. Welcome to the site and continue to share pics. Congrats on the kid.

Back