New Guy From IL

Vinman

Hello All,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey! I stumbled on this site while was looking for some info on Hunting Clubs. I've been chasing Pheasants and Rabbits since I was a kid, but since my Dad passed I just let it go. Now my 11year old boy is showing some real interest and I am again getting the itch. Looking foward to spending some time here with you guys. By the way I live just NW of Chicago in the Burbs. Vince

Welcome to the site:D

Hello All,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey! I stumbled on this site while was looking for some info on Hunting Clubs. I've been chasing Pheasants and Rabbits since I was a kid, but since my Dad passed I just let it go. Now my 11year old boy is showing some real interest and I am again getting the itch. Looking foward to spending some time here with you guys. By the way I live just NW of Chicago in the Burbs. Vince

Hey Vinman. I've got family in Itasca. A few guys comming to our McHenry County Pheasants Forever banquet are from there Itasca too. Anyway Welcome to the site Vince:) --1pheas4

Welcome to UPH, I see you have a young one to break-in to our sport. Do you have a good dog yet? What gun do you favor for the uplands? Hope to see more of you around .......Bob

Welcome Vince, I'm from Glenview. My son is 15 and we both love to chase Pheasants. This is a great site. Lots of great information.

Bob

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. No hunting dog yet, but I know if I start making a habit of going that will be next. Since I'm a lefty my shotgun of choice has been a Browning BPS. I have an upland model with the straight english stock, and the shorter barrel.

welcome aboard! Im NW of you right on the WI state line.
I got my tickets for the McHenry Co PF banquet in the mail yesterday.

I hunt with my oldest son too!:thumbsup:

welcome. I stopped also when my dad passed, it just didn't seem the same. But as time went by, I am able to create new memories with my kids.

Back